Tuesday 25 September 2012

Ghostly Happenings

I absolutely love being scared out of my mind, even though I am scared of the dark!! I just like the adrenaline and afterwards I know I won't be able to sleep for a few nights however I just can't help myself. I watch endless amounts of scary films and I still never learn.


I just found some good photos from a ghost tour my flatmate and I went on!!
When I used to live in Edinburgh we decided it would be a good idea to go on a ghost tour, it was great. Lucy was touched by a 'ghost' on the back of the leg and we think we even caught some in a photo!! (plus our tour guide was rather cute) I would recommend these tours highly if you ever in Edinburgh :)

I also managed to get a quick photo of my outfit in Princes Street gardens.
OOTD - H&M Leather Jacket, Genuine Tartan Scarf, H&M Fashion Against Aids Crop Top, American Apparel Disco Pants, Primark Black Plimsoles. 

 We saw some amazing street art, I'm not sure who these are by but they are amazing, they were huuuuge!!



Don't mind Lucy's crazy face, but this is the ghost photo. After the tour we were sitting in a bar and I zoomed in on this photo to see 3 hooded looking figures just over Lucy's left shoulder (our right). We were soooo creeped out!!

Do you like scaring yourself and not caring about the consequences after?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment