Friday 26 July 2013

My Favourite Lipsticks

Hi, my name is Bethan Maidment and I am a lipstick-aholic. 

I have always been a lover of lipsticks rather than balms or glosses. I just love buying a new colour whenever I get paid. Even if I have the colour already but its the slightest shade darker I will still think I need it. However as large as my collection may be, these three still come out on top!!


 The Kate Moss Matte lipsticks for Rimmel London are my ultimate favourite so ultimately I have chosen two. The other is a Barry M Lip Paint. I am not a huge fan of their lip paints however this one was such an odd colour that I just had to have it.


 The first one is by Rimmel in this deep blood red colour, number 107. I just love this one as it goes with most of my wardrobe. I wear a lot of black and white which without a bold lip would look quite boring but I love to jazz things up. Girls who can wear black lipstick I salute you but this is as dark as I'm willing to go at the moment. This colour is especially good on nights out, it gives such a sexy look.


 This next one is by Rimmel again and is in this subtle pink colour with blue undertones, number 101. I bought it originally to replace my Creme Cup by Mac lipstick but I now think about it this is more of a dupe for Snob by Mac. Even so I still love it all the same and it is great to chuck on when you are in a hurry. It also goes great when you have a patterned outfit on so that all the attention is on your clothing and is not drawn away by your lip colour. As I love to wear pattern this is perfect for me.


 The last lipstick is by Barry M and is in this gorgeous lilac colour, number 129. Now at first it does look scary but it actually come out as a pale shine on the lips as you can see in the swatch below. I first saw youtuber voussontbeauetbelle aka. Becca, speaking about this lipstick and it looked gorgeous on her so I thought why not. I now love it, it is such a summery colour and is great for those days when you want a little something different but not too obvious. 


Thanks for reading
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment