Tuesday 20 August 2013

My Summer Topshop Picks

I've been loving Topshop at the moment, especially their summer collection. I have picked out some of my favourites and I thought I would share them with you :)


This white lace dress is gorgeous and is perfect for a hot and humid day. It will look gorgeous with a tan and neon accessories.
 These daisy print shorts are a great take on the cult denim shorts with a summery twist. They would look great with a crisp white shirt, stiletto heels and a red lip.


I admit this isn't very summery but it's so me I had to include it. The contrast of denim and mesh is very on trend at the moment. So even though this dress isn't great for the sun, you will look very fashionable on a night out. I would pair this with a chunky necklace like the one below, chunky heels and a nude pink lip.
Chunky chains are very popular this summer. I happen to own this exact one and love it to pieces, it just goes with everything!! When you are wearing quite a plain outfit, chuck this on and you instantly look like you made more effort. (And who doesn't want to make little effort but look great?!)

I know I am a short girl so I shouldn't wear maxi things but I just love them so much!! The print of this dress is gorgeous and it also means you can tie in different coloured accessories and lipstick. I love the synched in waist as it accentuates my curves. This would look great with an oversized handbag, a studded belt and a trilby. 


Neons are this summers must haves. Everyone is going mad for them. Bags, trousers, shoes, you name it. They look great with a tan and will jazz up any plain outfit, or if your really outgoing pair them with patterns. 




Kimonos are this years answer for a summery cover up. They are light weight and come in some lovely styles, patterns and colours so there will always be one which suits you. I don't own one as of yet but I'm sure I will be purchasing one for my holiday as they also look great over a bikini.

Hope you enjoyed this post and follow me if you would like to see more of this :)
Thanks for reading
x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment